At Videk, you’ll find a dedicated group of people who enjoy what they do and thrive in an environment where their efforts truly make a difference. We offer a fast-paced environment that combines hard work and a dedication to excellence. We are always looking for exceptional, talented individuals. If your goal is to work for an industry-leading and entrepreneurial company, Videk could be the right place for you.
To apply for any position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings:
1) Vision Systems Technician
Videk is seeking a Pre-Sales technical applications support tech to work with prospective and current customers, providing a team approach in pre-sales applications and post sales installation and training support, warranty and preventive maintenance support. Ideally, this position would be based in Rochester, NY, but we would consider a location in a major airline hub city as this requires up to 50% travel. This is a full time position. Salary to be commensurate with education and experience
•AAS, BA or BS in a technical or related field
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Familiarity with computers and the use of basic hand tools
•Familiarity with the printing industry and quality processes (preferred not required)
> To apply for this position, send resume to email@example.com
US Regional Sales Executive:
Open Location: Northeast Region
Videk is seeking an energetic, experienced Sales Executive to sell our vision inspection systems to commercial and in-plant print companies/organizations and channel partners. Videk is a market leader and global provider of quality management solutions for the print and mail industry for over 30 years. If you’re an ambitious individual with the drive to exceed your personal and professional goals, bring your talents and passion to Videk and our products: Print verification systems, inserter input and output scanning systems, barcode scanning technology, data management software and professional services.
Role Description: Close vision hardware & professional services deals in your defined territory by:
• Driving the sales cycle forward at all stages through a deep understanding of prospects’ key requirements and Videk’s value proposition.
• Delivering presentations and proposals to clients, based on their needs and requirements.
• Establishing and growing the portfolio of external influencers (channel partners, industry analysts and consultants, local peer groups) and building relationships in order to increase pipeline.
• Managing and accurately forecasting the opportunity pipeline, including regular review with Sales Management, in order to develop and refine competitive selling strategies.
• Working with the Videk Marketing team, providing input for sales and marketing tools (sales guides, collateral, channel reference guides, case studies, videos) that help increase awareness, generate leads and acquire new customers.
• Strong, proven track record of consistently exceeding “Million dollar plus” quotas, using a consultative/solution selling approach, experience selling print technology solutions.
• Demonstrated experience and expertise selling technology solutions to senior business decision-makers by reinforcing the value of technology to the customer’s overall business plan and/or strategic opportunities.
• Resourceful problem-solver, leveraging internal and channel partner resources.
• Consultative Approach: Listening to customers (as opposed to telling/selling), probing for business pain points and opportunities.
• Understanding of core business processes of printing companies.
• Professional sales training
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
• Up to 75% Travel required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email, send or fax hardcopy to:
Attn: Human Resources
1387 Fairport Road, Building 1000C
Fairport, NY 14450