The DocuVision 8400 Print Verification System (PVS) is the most widely deployed in-line, full-page print quality and data integrity inspection system built for continuous laser monochrome printers. Field proven by major government and private sector customers, the 8400 pr
ovides 100% inspection of every image - essential for applications where the quality and accuracy of monochrome documents are mission-critical to success.
Print Quality Assurance Utilities:
Data Integrity Assurance Utilities:
- Page registration measurement
- Detection of print quality defects including streaks, smears or deletions
- Form stock verification
Operator Web Viewing Tools:
- MICR character inspection (optical)
- Alpha-numeric and OCR text reading
- Barcode reading and verification - 1D, 2D and postal codes including IntelIigent Mail Barcode (IMB)
- Front-to-back matching
- Sequence checking - missing and duplicate document identification
- Live video feed of the entire web during production
- Freeze-frame viewing of individual image scans
- Pan and Zoom functions for detailed viewing of individual image scans
When combined with Videk’s RECON Manager data collection and reporting utility
, the 8400 system can collect, compile and present information in chart and text-based reports. RECON manager also provides the portal for communicating with other enterprise data systems.
The DocuVision 8400 enables reducing costly waste, tracking critical data and assuring zero-defect quality – leading to superior customer service and a competitive edge.