The DocuVision® 8600 Color Print Verification System (PVS) is an in-line, full-page print quality and data integrity inspection system built for interoperability with today’s high-speed color inkjet printers. Providing 100% inspection of every image at web speeds up to 650 feet per minute, the 8600 is optimized for applications where the quality and accuracy of color documents are mission-critical to success.
Print Quality Assurance Utilities:
Data Integrity Assurance Utilities:
- Jet-level image quality monitoring - full-page streak and void detection
- Page registration measurement
- Color Watch™ color quality monitoring
- Color plane registration monitoring
- Form stock verification
Operator Web Viewing Tools:
- MICR character inspection (optical)
- Alpha-numeric and OCR text reading
- Barcode reading and verification - 1D, 2D and postal codes including IntelIigent Mail Barcode (IMB)
- Front-to-back matching
- Sequence checking - missing and duplicate document identification
- Full-color video feed of the entire web during production
- Freeze-frame viewing of individual image scans
- Pan and Zoom functions for detailed viewing of captured image scans
- Image history look-back - enables navigating through stored image scans to review job history
When combined with Videk’s RECON Manager data collection and reporting utility
, the 8600 system can collect, compile and present information in chart and text-based reports. RECON manager also provides the portal for communicating with other enterprise data systems.
The DocuVision 8600 enables capitalizing on the latest inkjet print capabilities while reducing costly waste, tracking critical data and assuring zero-defect quality – leading to superior customer service and a competitive edge.