Videk's DocuVision® 5000 series of embedded cut sheet integrity verification systems
provide a powerful combination of full-page scanning, with extensive data collection and production reporting functionality - commonly with no change in printer footprint.
DV5000 systems give operators the assurance that every page is being monitored for critical quality and data integrity criteria. If an error is detected, the system can alert the operator, or stop the printer to prevent unnecessary waste, compromised data security, or sub-standard product from leaving your facility.
Primary applications include:
Data Integrity Assurance Utilities:
- Forms Verification - validation of correct pre-printed form type
- Stock Orientation Assurance - ensure pre-printed forms were loaded correctly
- Sequence Monitoring - verifying the sequence of printed images, such as check numbers or booklet pages
- Front-to-Back Matching - verifying that information is secure and accurate on every duplex page
- Production Audit Reporting - scanning and collecting image data including 1D and 2D bar codes, MICR and OCR during the print run to create detailed digital job reports
Operator Production Viewing Tools:
- MICR character inspection (optical)
- Alpha-numeric and OCR text reading
- Barcode reading and verification - 1D, 2D and postal codes including IntelIigent Mail Barcode (IMB)
- Real-time video feed of scanned images
- Freeze-frame viewing of individual image scans
- Pan and Zoom functions for detailed viewing of captured image scans
When combined with Videk’s RECON Manager data collection and reporting utility, DV5000 systems can collect, compile and present information in chart and text-based reports. RECON manager also provides the portal for communicating with other enterprise data systems.